Sunday, September 16, 2007

New Friends










Today didn't start out very fun. Mom and Dad were both home, which I always like, but they didn't take me anywhere. It was so boring just sitting around the house. I tried to help mom with the laundry, but every time I tried to eat one of those tasty sheets she cooks the clothes with, she would take it away! So I tried to help fold the clothes, but every time I put them in my mouth THEY got taken away too! Mom, I have to use my mouth because I don't have hands like you!






The night got much better. I knew it would be good when I got to go in the car. Usually that means a trip to the dogpark, or a trip to visit Aunt Bebe. This time I got to go meet Casey and Denny. Casey is big and he scared me a little with his barking, but pretty soon we were playing like old friends. He's pretty cool because he's big, but he doesn't hurt me when we play. And he always has a cool toy. Denny is the best though. I think he's my new best friend because he likes to play just as much as me. His mommy and my mommy kept separating us because they say we play too hard. But it wasn't too hard. They're just scaredy girls. We ran and ran and ran. I've never had so much fun ever! I almost didn't want to leave. But I was tired. So tired I fell asleep on the way home. It was a good day!


1 comment:

Tag said...

Aww, that's so cute! Tag loves to "help" me with the laundry too.

-Renea