Thursday, September 6, 2007

Introduction


Hi! I'm Ringo. I don't know much about blogs, but everyone was telling me I simply must start one to share my adventures with the world. I have a lot of adventures. For instance, just last week I was sitting in my cell, so sad and lonely when these two people came in. They kept playing with the dog in the cell next to me. She was sooooo noisy. I kept wishing she would shut up and the people would pay attention to me. I sat sooooo quitely and waited. It worked! Pretty soon they were petting me and letting me lick their fingers. Fingers taste soooo good. I made all my cutest faces and guess what! They said they wanted to take me home with them! Asta la vista cell! They told me they were my mommy and daddy. I was a little scared. But then they took me to a store with more toys and smells than I had ever experienced before! And soft things to lie on. I lied on one and my new daddy said I could take it home with me! It was quite the adventure.

I love my mommy and daddy soooo much! My mommy is silly. She loves to sing songs about me and dance around the kitchen with me. She plays chasey chasey with me both inside and outside. She even makes me "ice cream" which is my favorite thing to eat ever. My daddy isn't silly, but he takes me to so many fun places. We have "boy time" every night and go places like the dog park and the beach. The only problem with my daddy is that I don't think he knows my name very well. He never calls me Ringo. He always calls me No, Off, or Down. Maybe he's sillier than he looks.



I have lots of friends. My bestest friend in the whole world is my crazy Aunt Bebe. I stayed at her house for a week and she is so much fun! She always wants to play and run around. She's a lot stronger than me though, so I have to be twice as fast. My favorite is to play with her under the bed cause then she can't get at me. I also have a friend named Sadie. She's smaller than me, but she's still cool. One day I hope I can play with her without a leash on. Then I'll really show her who's boss. My other friend is Sophie, but she doesn't really like me that much. She's kinda snobby and always wants to play with my mommy and daddy and not me. Ha ha Sophie I'm the one who gets to go home with them.



My favorite time of the day is the very end when Mommy, Daddy, and I all get on their big bed. I get so many kisses and cuddles and then we all go to sleep. It makes me so happy to have them so close to me.

6 comments:

10yearstogether said...

Rimgo you sweet boy!!! You are such a beautiful writer - you had me cryimg after the first paragraph!! Sophie says that she appreciates that you dom't pick om her, amd that if she had a choice of playmates, you ramk im the top 3 that she's ever met im her life. You are very lucky to have such lovimg paremts. I cam't wait to watch you grow up...*smifflimg*

10yearstogether said...

Hewwo wimgo diss iss soapy. I like you okay. I timk tat we are made to bee premds beecoss we bote domt bark amd we are bote burry sweet dogs. I hope you will bee my premd amd we cam groe up togetter eebn toe I'm older tam you, amd tat meams you hap to risspekd me. See you soom. Oh yes, do you like to eat your mamaz pamtees too? Its my paverit.

Stacia Freeman said...

Ringo - I am so happy you found loving parents to take you home and give you the life you deserve!
Can't wait to hear more about your adventures in the future.
Oh - by the way it's Stacia (you probably won't recognize my username)!

BriannaNichole said...

Ringo you are super cute, I just love your new blog. PLease make sure to post lots and lots.

10yearstogether said...

wimgo iss soapy agaim. I gess you wrr to ti rd to rite to me tomite heer im you blog. I am a liddle sad. I will chek agaim tomorow. Goodmite.

Anonymous said...

Sadie misses you terrible Ringo! She can't wait to go out again and share some laughter and tears.